Intrinio's partnership with real time data provider QUODD, allows users to access more than a dozen real-time stock, indices, commodities, forex, and options price feeds through QUODD's low latency exchange connections.
There are 3 ways you can access the QUODD data feeds:
- WebSockets SDKs in 6 popular languages
- REST API
- TCP Socket connection
This article will help you learn more about which real-time data feeds are available from QUODD and how to access the data.
- QUODD Real-Time Price Data Feeds
- QUODD Nasdaq Basic Product Page
- WebSocket SDKs
- Web API Documentation
- Concurrent Connections & Daily Connections
WHICH DATA FEEDS ARE AVAILABLE FROM QUODD?
If you visit the marketplace and select the "real-time" category, you will see the real-time price feeds.
All feeds include streaming bid, ask, last price, and volume data for the securities on those particular exchanges. Here is the list:
- NASDAQ Basic: Prices for securities trading on the NASDAQ exchange
- NYSE A: Prices for securities trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- NYSE B: Prices from the NYSE for stocks formerly trading on the AMEX
- OPRA Real-Time Options: Equity and index option prices from 15 exchanges
- OTC stocks: Real-time prices from 3 over the counter markets
- Consolidated feed: This feed brings together trades from multiple exchanges
- NASDAQ UTP: Best bid and offer (BBO) quotes from exchanges with unlisted trading privileges (UTP)
- NYSE MKT: Real-time prices for the NYSE MKT Exchange
- NYSE Indices: Index and ETF prices from NYSE including NAV & IPV
- NYMEX Futures: Streaming oil, electricity, coal, and agriculture futures
- FTSE Russell Indices: Russell index prices including NAV and settlement values
- Dow Jones Averages: S&P 500, DJ Industrial, and other popular averages
- COMEX Futures: Precious metal futures
- CME Futures: Real-time futures for FX, equity indices, and livestock contracts
- CBOE Indices: 282 index values from S&P and CBOE for volatility and S&P indices
- NASDAQ Indices: Index, ETF, fixed income, composition, and exchange rates from NASDAQ's GIDS service
The product page for each exchange or index feed will reveal details about the different data types available from that particular exchange.
We are more than happy to learn about your real-time pricing data requirements. You can chat us by clicking the button in the bottom right corner of the page in our website. We aim to get you a quote in less than 24 hours. If you are already paying for real-time data or are getting quotes from other providers, we will usually come in 50% cheaper with unflinching quality and better support. Our mission is to do financial data right.
We also offer disruptively low prices on the Nasdaq Basic data WebSocket and Web API solution - $75 per month for Non-Pros and $125 per month for Pros. This data is available as a single user license, which allows you to use it in your own personal capacity only.
To subscribe, visit the Nasdaq Basic Product Page or read the article titled Nasdaq Basic Real-Time Prices Available Via WebSockets SDK & Web API to learn more about the Nasdaq Basic offering.
ACCESSING THE FEEDS
We currently offer the Nasdaq Basic data through these WebSocket SDKs:
We also offer a Web API of the QUODD quote and trade data. This Web API allows you to pull in data from a more traditional REST API. You can receive full quote and last sale pricing data on a ticker basis or a market-wide basis.
TCP Socket connection
For enterprises looking for an extremely low latency, low level connection, we offer access to the QUODD data feeds via a TCP Socket connection. QUODD has several SDKs and other methods for connecting to the stream of data from these exchanges. We would be happy to discuss what options are available to you after we have identified your data requirements.
GET STARTED TODAY
We want to learn more on how we can help you realize more value from your data provider. We aim to offer stellar customer support with transparent and competitive pricing on all QUODD real-time data feeds. quote.